The Detox Package
The freshest ingredients for you to discover or
rediscover, cleverly woven into imaginative dishes you'll love. No
wonder Grazia calls it "The best 'diet' food I've ever
A detox programme that celebrates what you can have, not what
you can't - that's what we believe in. A celebration of
brilliantly fresh, organic ingredients you already love (or have
forgotten you do), brought together in imaginative combinations and
cooked with pride and passion.
All that's missing are the things that make you feel bloated,
blotchy or listless (wheat, caffeine, red meat, sugar, alcohol and
What's in my daily detox box?
All of our packages contain the following:
- One little tub of fresh lemon and mint (to add to hot water for
a cleansing drink)
- One little tub of psyllium husk (if you haven't discovered this
wonder powder yet you're in for a treat)
- A biocare supplement program
- A wheatgrass 'shot of the day' - to give your immune system a
- A little pot of tasty nuts and seeds
So what's the difference between the protein, vegan and green
Protein (£35,99 /day)
Our protein package includes breakfast, a cold-pressed juice,
lunch, snack pot, dinner and pudding. We include 50g of lean
protein per day. The only animal proteins we use are chicken
breast, turkey breast, fish and shellfish. These lean
proteins coupled with our lovely fruit, vegetables, whole grains
and pulses support your body, taste amazing and leave you feeling
Vegan (£29,99 /day)
Our vegan package includes breakfast, a cold-pressed juice,
lunch, snack pot, dinner and pudding. Our food is full of nutrients
from lots of vegetables, whole grains, beans and pulses to keep you
energised and focused throughout the day.
Green Booster (£35,99 /day)
Our green booster includes:
- A chlorella supplement which helps absorb toxins from the body
resulting in happier bowels and clearer skin.
- 3 Green Vegetable based juices
- 3 shots of the day, including wheatgrass, Spirulina and
- 3 snack pots that will include green vegetables, nuts and
All the green vegetables that make up this glorious package are
rich in folic acid, B-vitamins and iron to help support your immune
system, aid digestion and a promote wieght control.
Everything reaches you as fresh as if you'd cooked it yourself
(only without the washing up).